Fennel has a sweet, earthy, anise-like aroma that is encouraging, revitalising, balancing and supports feelings of wellbeing for women.
Fennel essential oil is steam distilled from the crushed seeds of the fennel plant. The leafy herb is native to regions of southern Europe and Asia Minor, but it has since naturalised in locations around the world. Fennel has a rich aroma reminiscent of anise, which gives Fennel oil its liquorice-like scent. Although the seeds and oil are used in flavouring, fennel’s complex aroma has also made it popular in soaps, candles and perfumes.
Fennel’s sweet, spicy aroma has a long history of encouraging grounding feelings, making it an important part of Young Living’s Dragon Time™ Massage Oil.
Topical: Apply 2-4 drops directly to desired area. Dilution not required, except for the most sensitive skin. Use as needed.
Aromatic: Diffuse up to 30 minutes 3 times daily.
Caution: Keep out of reach of children. Keep away from eyes and mucous membranes. If you are nursing, taking medication, or have a medical condition, consult a health professional prior to use. Not intended for use during pregnancy.
Culinary: The unique, flavourful nature of Fennel essential oil can add a rich, savoury taste to sauces, soups, and is a fantastic addition to hot or cold teas.
Storage: Store in a cool, dark place.
- Diffuse at work or while studying to create a grounded environment.
- Utilise Fennel’s cleansing benefits by adding a few drops to a gentle facial cleanser.
- Add 1–2 drops to your favourite beverage to enjoy its black liquorice flavour.
- Give soups and dips some complexity by adding a drop of Fennel essential oil.
- Add 1–2 drops in a cup of tea or warm glass of water after meals.